If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day full of family and friends, not to mention good food.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how God has blessed my life, and I want to do something to help others who may be in need. So, I have decided to see how much stuff (food and toiletries) I can acquire by shopping with coupons from now until Christmas, and donate it to my local food bank/shelter. I would like to ask all of you other Coupon Moms and Dads, if you will join me in my effort to "Stock the Pantry"!!

Any sized donation will be so greatly appreciated by these organizations. If you do not have one close by, why not start a box for a family that is in need. You probably will not have to look very far to find one. If you are uncomfortable doing this type of thing, you don't even have to let them know who did it. Leave it on their doorstep one morning with their name and a little note (you don't even have to sign your name).

I know that if we all join in we can make a huge impact, so if you would like to be involved, please leave a comment, and take pictures of your stockpile. Closer to Christmas, I will have a linky up where you can share what you were able to donate.

Today and tomorrow are great days to start your stock pile. CVS and Walgreens have some awesome deals where you can get tons of stuff for free!!

Have a blessed day!!

No comments: