If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Deep Fried Snickers Bar!!

That's right, a deep fried Snickers bar!! Only in the south, right?? Well, I must say that I was a little scared to try it at first, but it was really good. We went to the state fair this week, and the children has a blast (of course).

The "Fair Food" is always what makes me laugh. They have the strangest things, for instance there was a corn dog that looked long enough to joust with, it was huge.

You can see by the sign in the picture, this particular stand not only offered fried candy bars, but also fried butter!! I did not try that one, but I am very curious about it.

Have you eaten anything weird this week??

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We went to a fair this summer and found a vendor selling Deep fried Twinkies, Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, and Cheesecake balls!
The Snickers was yummy, but I could only eat a few bites, lol!
I guess people will Deep fry anything, as long as theres people like me willing to try them : )