If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Rice Anyone??

Well, close to free anyway!! Kroger has the one pound bag of Mahatma Rice for $1.09 (everyday price). If you use the $0.50 off of Mahatma or Water Maid coupon, it will double to $1.00, and your rice will only be $0.09!!

I think that is a great deal!! These rice coupons come out every few months and when they do, I order extra so that I can stock up on rice. It is something that we eat a lot, and it is hard to pass up such a great deal.

This would also be a great item to donate to a food pantry, if you have a lot of extra!!

If you want to order some extra coupons for yourself, check out the Coupon Carryout, that is where I order my coupons from.

No comments: