If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My $0.50 Organization Station!!

Okay, I found this little beauty at the Goodwill a few weeks back. Not very pretty, right?? Well, I knew it had potential, so I picked it up for a big $0.50!!

Once we got home, it sat in the "stack" for a while. I finally decided that I wanted to use it to help me get organized. So, I sprayed it with a couple of coats of black spray paint. Once that was dry I added two small cup hooks to the bottom that had also been painted black. To make it hang properly on the wall,I added two wall hanging bracket things.

This is how it turned out. It fills up an empty space on my wall, and can actually be used for something.

I am linking to these great parties:
It's Party Time Thursday
Strut Your Stuff
Get Your Craft on Thursday
Hookin Up With HOH
Cheap Thrills Thursday
Thrifty Thursday
Frugal Friday
Flaunt It Friday
Look At Me Party

3 comments:

Denise said...

That's a GREAT deal!!! Don't you LUV thrifting?? I hopped over from Cheap Thrills!
Happy Thursday:)

FindSavings said...

Wow, impressive. It looks great and I would never believe that you paid only $.50 for it. I am sure there are other great deals out there. Thanks for sharing and opening my mind to a little creativity.

Becky said...

I have seen things like that at GW but usually walk past, I am going to put it on my list. Glad you like my diaper box.