If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Kitchen Fun!!

Okay, so I have been trying really hard to finish up the kitchen.  Since I do spend SO MUCH time in that room, I want it to be a pleasant place.  I shared my Hobby Lobby clearance finds yesterday, and today I want to share how I made my "EAT" sign.

I went to the craft section in Walmart, and picked up three of these little wooden ovals. 

Once I brought them home, I gave them a few coats of black spray paint.

Once that was dry, I added the wall hangers on the back, using my favorite glue, you guessed it, Gorilla Glue (LOVE that stuff, and I am not getting paid to say that)!!

I then free handed the letters E, A, and T on the little signs with orange paint.

Once everything was dry, I placed them on my wall.  I like the way it turned out, I only wish they were a littler bigger.


I am linking to these fabulous parties!!
Tip Me Tuesday
Lucky Linky Tuesday
Take A Look Tuesday
Get Your Craft On Tuesday
Transformation Tuesday
Show and Tell
Whatever Goes Wednesday
Power Of Paint
Make it Yours Day
Show us What Your Workin With

2 comments:

Get Nestled In said...

very cute!

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

What a cute idea! My kitchen is in desperate need of a makeover. I'm just not sure where to start. Sorry I wasn't able to admire your work last week. I was out of town. Thanks for linking to Transform Tuesday!!