If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dress Remake!!

I love hand-me-downs, don't you?? Well, recently we received a few bags full of hand-me-downs. There was one dress that I thought was cute, but the design was a little out of style. So, what did I decide to do, remake the dress.

This is what I started out with.
(Please excuse my dirty rug!!)
I took it in on the sides, and cut the flowy ( I know this is not how you spell it, but I am not sure that it is even a word) part off of the bottom.  I added a hem around the bottom, and turned the strap that originally tied around the neck into regular straps.

This is how it turned out.


So, in about twenty minutes I was able to turn a cute dress, into a new creation for my daughter.  Needless to say, she is very excited!!

I am linking to these great parties:
Frugal Friday
Feature Yourself Friday
Flaunt it Friday
Look at Me
Frugalicious Friday
It's A Hodgepodge Friday
Friday Fun Finds
Simply Designing


No comments: