If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Five Fun Family Vacation Activities Your Kids Will Love!!

So, it is time for the family vacation planning to begin, where will you go?

If you are anything like me, you need to find something that the kids will enjoy. Below are five of my favorite vacation activities that your kids will love.

1. Go camping. We have a large family, and many times hotel rooms, are not large enough, and if you find one that is large enough, it is way too expensive. Try camping, the kids will love the fact that they get to sleep in a tent, or cabin, in their sleeping bag.

I have to say that I really love camping because as a child my family went once a year, and I have some of the best memories of those times shared in our tent.

2. Find a water park. My children also love this. The great thing about a water park is that most of them have kiddy pools for the smaller children. This can turn into an all day activity, and trust me the kids will not get tired of it.

3. Take a trip back in time. Try visiting a historic site, children love to see how kids used to live, and the toys they used to play with. Not only will you get a vacation from this activity, but a history lesson as well.

4. Head for the beach!! Sun, sand, and water, what child doesn't like that? My children can dig in the sand all day, and never get tired!!

5. Explore your home town. Who says you have to drive for hours to take a vacation. If you live in an interesting city or town, take some time to check it out.

So, those are my tips, do you guys have any? Share them with everyone by leaving a comment on this post.

You can find more tips on Family Friendly Vacation here.

I wrote this blog post while participating in the Williamsburg Tourism and TwitterMoms blogging program for a chance to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: