If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Time!!


Well, I don't know about you all, but this lovely weather we have had in the South has given me a little bit of Spring Fever!! I love the Spring time, the weather is perfect, and everything is beautiful.

However, there is one little aspect that I am not that crazy about. I like to call it the "clothing transition". You know what I am talking about, when you take all of the winter stuff out and replace it with summer stuff. Everyone may not do this, but storage space is hard to come by in my home, so we have to make room.

For the past three days I have been taking the summer clothes out of the attic and washing all of them (I know that probably sounds weird, but I am a clean freak and have to wash them after they have been stored eventhough they were washed before they were stored). I have also been taking all of the winter clothes out of all the closets and dressers and replacing them with the summer items. That may not sound like much, but when you have to do it for seven people, it can take a while.

Anyway, I am almost done, and super excited about that!! Now, I can spend more time with the kids outside. They love to play on the swing set and on their bikes, and I love to sit on big beach towel in the sun and read. It really is a winning combination if you ask me.

What is your favorite thing about Spring??

Photo source:  Samuraijohnny's

No comments: