If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning!!


Like it or not, that time is quickly approaching. You know what I am talking about, spring cleaning!! Now, some may look forward to this every year, I do not. Don't get me wrong, I like a clean house and find it easier to function when everything is in it's place. However, it is all of those "other" tasks that I really don't like. For example, dusting the tops of all of the windows. Or, cleaning the very tip top of my kitchen cabinets. Or, the worst in my opinion is Cleaning the Blinds!! (Ahhhh). Anyway, event though I am not a fan, it must be done. If you could use a little help making your master plan, there is a great resource here, that will help you get an organized plan of attack planned out. It actually tells you what to do, which I think is great.

Anyway, I wanted to share it with you all, and hopefully you will find it useful. Happy cleaning!!

photo source:  lusi

No comments: