If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Publix Trip!!



While I was out today, I decided to take advantage of some of the deals at Publix. I was able to get:

2 packages of Dole Peach Parfaits (4 packs)
2 packages of Gold Fish
2 boxes of Krustize Muffin Mix
1 Buddy Soap
My total was $5.48!!

I had a Publix coupon for (1) free Buddy Soap, and a buy one get one free coupon for the Gold Fish.  I also used the $0.50 Krustize muffin mix coupon (they were on sale for BOGO), and a $0.75 off of two Dole Parfaits coupon.

If you have a Publix near you, you should visit their website and sign up for the clubs that they offer.  They will send you coupons in the mail, that is where I got the free Buddy Soap and Gold Fish coupon from.


No comments: