If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Frugal Tip of The Day!!


So, what do you do when your two year old grabs a crayon or maker and decorates your wall? Well, if you are anything like me, I usually reach for the magic eraser, but what if you are all out? Don't panic, grab the baking soda instead. Simply dampen a cloth and sprinkle baking soda on it. Rub the surface, and TA DA, the marks come off. I will admit, it takes a little longer than the magic eraser, but it managed to erase a rather large mural (that's what we will call it) on the back of my daughters bathroom door. So, there you have it. Baking soda has many purposes, and is less expensive than Magic Erasers.

No comments: