If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Clearance Reminder!!


I just wanted to post a little reminder about all of the After Christmas Sales, that will be starting the day after Christmas. This is the perfect time to stock up on decorations and gifts for next year. If you missed my post last year on all of the great stuff I found, you can see it here. I was able to pick up a ton of stuff on Clearance. I always try to save a little money at Christmas time to use on the clearance sales. Not only can you find gifts for next year, but you can pick up gifts that can be used throughout the year for birthdays or other occasions.


photo source: djayo

No comments: