If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Clearance!!

It is that time again. Summer clearance is beginning!! I went to Walgreens this week and noticed that they have started to clearance their summer items. If you remember my post about the last summer clearance, I was able to get a pool for a really great price. So, stay on the look out to see what type of great deals you can find. Some of the things that I always buy at the summer clearance sales are:

  • beach towels
  • pool toys
  • bubbles
  • flip flops
  • beach toys
I wait until the clearance sale to stock up for next year. Good luck, and happy hunting.

No comments: