If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Chips and Queso!!


Do you have a Chili's nearby? We do, and even though we rarely go out to eat, I love it. I signed up for their email club last week and received an email coupon for a free order of Chips and Queso with the purchase of any entree, as a thank you. Head over and sign up here, to get your yummy freebie!!

1 comment:

Suz said...

We like Chili's too, but don't often get there. Hubby and I went a few weeks ago for the first time in ages and they had a special menu .. may have been the 10 under $7 menu. Anyway, Hubby and I each got the unlimited chips, soup and salad for I think it was $6.99 each.. not bad for dinner! I would do it again!