If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Green Challenge!!


Okay, it is time for the Green Challenge update. The challenge was to go one week without using paper towels. Were you able to do it?

I found a really great way to cut out paper towels was to grab a couple of old towels and cut them up into smaller rags. I keep a few in the kitchen, and every time I need a paper towel, I just grab one of the rags. Once I am finished, I toss it in the laundry basket.

You can also purchase a few cloth napkins and use those in place of paper napkins. These are easy to clean as well, just throw them in the laundry.

Did you think of some creative ways to go a week without paper towels? If so, leave a comment and let us know what you did. If you have a blog, you can also leave a link if you posted about it.


Photo Source: Barkdog

No comments: