If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Savin' Some Green Checkup!!

Okay, it is time for the green check up. Do you know how much stuff you can buy with $15.00, well this is what I found Saturday shopping at yard sales.


Two Express Shirts, and one Heart Soul shirt.


One pair of Old Navy Jeans, one pair of Duck head jeans, and one pair of Express pants.

One pair of Express Capri pants, one skirt from The Limited, and one pair of Dockers shorts.



Four pairs of pants for one of my little munchkins.



This is probably my favorite find, the black dress is from Vintage Studio, and fits perfectly. The other dress is from Speechless, and also fits perfectly.



Another pair of Express Capri pants and a closet organizer.

I have to admit that yard sales are hit or miss most of the time. Sometimes you can find a lot of really great stuff, and other times you may not have any luck at all. I see it as a great way to "go green", because I am helping to recycle other peoples used items, while filling my closet with very nice things for very little money.

So how did you do this week with your green challenge? Leave you link and share your great ideas and finds.




3 comments:

Jami said...

Great deals! I'm a yard sale junkie, but it's still a little cold here and the pickings are few...lol.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Wow, I am impressed!! Great stuff!

Bargain Briana said...

You found some great stuff! :)