If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Along with the new year also come the new years resolutions. This is my list of resolutions for 2009.

Personal
1. Loose 15 pounds (really going to do it this year).
2. Study my Bible more.
3. Save $20,000 for a down payment on a house (This is a big one, but I believe that I can do it).
4. Organize my coupon binder, and keep it organized.
5. Complete my Home Management Binder.
6. Take a date night once a month with hubby.

Blogg Related
7. Grow my subscribers to 1,000, hopefully more.
8. Increase my page views to 50,000 per month (this is a really big one too).

Well there is my list. I know I have some big things on there, but if I stay focused I truly believe I can do it. To help me reach my #3 goal, I have added a new widget on the right side of my blog, (My top spots). If anyone would like to be in my top spot, simply click on the widget. It is a great way to advertise, and my rates are very low. I am also in the process of adding another new widget, so keep your eye out. You may have noticed that I have posted a few reviews lately, these have not been paid reviews. The products I review are things that I think are neat, and that you would enjoy. There are many bloggers who do paid posting, I have not tried that yet, but if the right opportunity arises I may give it a try. However, I will only post things that are relevant to my blog, and products that I have tried. You can rest assured that I value my readers tremendously and will never post anything that is untrue, or that I do not believe in. Thank you so much for visiting my little blog, and I look forward to a new year with you. If there are certain things that you would like to see more of, please leave me a comment and let me know about it.

Well, those are my resolutions, have you made out your list yet? Leave a comment and let us know all about your goals for the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions!! I posted mine on my blog too :) Happy New YEar