If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tasty Tuesday!!

For today's Tasty Tuesday tip we will be talking about what to do with that left over ham. For Christmas I cooked a ham, and had lots left over. I could not stand to see it go to waste, so I cut it all up and popped it in the freezer. Now that I have so much ham in there, what will I do with it?
These are a few options for using that leftover ham.

1. Ham omelets for breakfast.
2. Use it in Breakfast Casserole (this is so yummy, and the ham is the most expensive ingredient).
3. Use it for making ham and rice. Throw some in the rice as it is cooking, and it will add some flavor.
4. Use in Ham and Cheese Bake, I like mine without the mushrooms.
5. Add it to Potato Soup.
6. Add ham to Macaroni.
7. Have ham and biscuits for Breakfast.
8. Dice up and use on a salad.
9. Ham and Cornbread Casserole.
10. Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

Do you have some favorite left over ham recipes that you would like to share? Leave a comment and tell us all about it.

No comments: