If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frugal Family Christmas Decorations!!



We did this today, and the kids had a blast. You will need construction paper, glue, and scissors. Cut out the strips and glue them together. If your house is like mine, I have tons of construction paper so this was a great way to use some of it up. The kids love this so much, because it is a decoration that they made.

Do you have a great frugal Christmas decoration idea? If so, leave me a comment and let me know all about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always prefer handmade Christmas decorations.

Anonymous said...

Hi -

I think you have a great blog. Would you consider adding the "follow this blog" widget to your site.

I'd ove to follow.

Blessings,
Saideh