If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Find!!!

Hi everyone, sorry it has been a while since my last post. I wanted to let you know about a great little deal I found today. I went to the Dollar General to buy some cleaning supplies, while I was looking for things I found a pack of the reusable cloths. The pack has six clothes in it. They can be machine washed and reused, and believe it or not, they are very absorbent. I was a little skeptical at first, but I tried it out and they work well. The pack only cost $1.50. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I am trying to be more "green" in our house, so this is my attempt at cutting out paper towels in my house. Do you have a green tip, leave me a comment and let me know all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!

I like to cut up old holey T-shirts into paper towel size pieces. After I use it I just throw it in the washer. No cost.