If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacation!!!










Well, our vacation got off to a windy start. When we arrived in Myrtle Beach on Thursday, the storm that hit the east coast was blowing through, and I mean blowing. 30 to 40 mph gusts were whistling through our hotel, but it wasn't too bad. After we checked in on Thursday, we went and bought groceries. On Friday morning we took the kids to the Aquarium, and they loved it. I have to admit, I had a great time too. I had never been to an aquarium before, so it was lots of fun. Friday afternoon we went shopping, we were trying to kill some time while the wind died down. Saturday and Sunday were spent on the beach, and that was lots of fun too. We traveled back today, and here we are. I wanted to post some pictures for you all so you could see what we did.

No comments: