If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Frugal Friday


I wanted to share some websites that have activities for the kids. My children love Veggie Tales, and I have to say that I kind of like them myself. The shows are full of good messages, and lessons from the Bible. So my first website is, Big Idea. They have coloring sheets and games, all about Veggie Tales.

The second site is Noggin. This site is full of printables and games. My children also like this network. The shows teach the kids about numbers, letters, and shapes.

Disney also has some neat stuff on their Website.

Adventures in Odyssey might also be one that you want to check out. They have games.

Christian Kids Top 100 Fun Websites is a page full of Christian sites for kids.

Do you know of a great site for kids? Leave me a comment and let me know all about it.

No comments: