If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thrifty Thursday



Okay, it is Thrifty Thursday, and we are making hair bows and paper. A strange combination, I know. The directions for the hair bow came from Girly Things

The paper was very easy. Make your pulp, strain the pulp in your mold, flip it out and let it dry.

The hair bows were a little harder. It took a couple of tries, but I think these turned out okay. The site Girly things has directions for several bows, and other cute things that you can make yourself. So, get out those glue guns and have fun. If you have a fun craft that you love, leave me a comment and let me know about it. I always love to try new things.

No comments: